Hey Jack The Complete Jack Stack 20 Books Children Set Paperback By Rippin,Sally
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
ISBN : 9781760125530
Author : Rippin,Sally
Hey Jack! is all about down-to-earth, real-life stories that boys can enjoy and relate to without anything girly getting in the way. And Jacks ginormous imagination injects the series with fun and humour. Each book is divided into manageable chapters, and the text is carefully balanced with word art and illustrations to provide reading breaks and is careful to avoid super tricky words that could intimidate the early reader.
Titles in this collection:
- The Crazy Cousins - Jack's in the mood for mooching around, not playing with his crazy cousins! But will his bad mood spoil the whole day?
- The Scary Solo - Jack's best friend got the solo that he wanted, and he's a bit mad. But when things go wrong on concert night, can Jack save the day?
- The Robot Blues - Jack is invited to a costume party, and he's made an awesome robot suit. But what if the other kids at the party think it's lame?
- The Winning Goal - It's Jack's first day at soccer! He really wants to kick a goal, but the coach has made him goalie. There's no glory in goal keeping, is there?
- The New Friend - Jack has found a lost puppy! It is so cute. But can he convince his mum and dad to let him keep it?
- The Circus Lesson - Jack's new babysitter is awesome, but a bit crazy. Pizza for dinner, juggling lessons and sleeping outside - with no tent! But will Jack let his worrying get in the way of having fun?
- The Lost Reindeer - Jack can't wait to give his best-friend Billie her Christmas present. He made it himself! But what will happen when Billie's present for him is way cooler?
- The Best Party Ever - Jack's whole class is coming to his birthday party. It's going to be awesome! But what will he do when his best friend is too sick to come?
- The Top Team - Jack wants to win the maths competition at school, but it's not his best subject. Luckily, he's been paired with a maths whiz! Can they work together to win?
- The Playground Problem - Jack's friend Billie is away, so Jack hangs out with Alex instead. They have heaps of fun together! But what will happen when Billie comes back?
- The Worry Monsters - Jack hates spelling. He has a test coming up, but he doesn't want to practise for it. What will happen if he leaves it too late?
- The Worst Sleepover - Jack loves sleeping at Jem's house. He has so many cool games! But why is Jem acting so weird?
- The Bumpy Ride - Jack is going horse riding - it's going to be awesome! But then he has to ride the slowest pony. How can he pretend he's a cowboy now?
- The Bravest Kid - When Jack hurts his ankle, he tries really hard not to cry. He's not a baby! Surely he can be braver than that?
- The Big Adventure - Jack loves camping at the beach. He can sleep in a tent, make campfires and go exploring! But will his adventures take him too far?
- The Toy Sale - When Jack hurts his ankle, he tries really hard not to cry. He's not a baby! Surely he can be braver than that?
- The Other Teacher - Jack's class has a new teacher who seems really cool. But then Jack breaks a rule he didn't even know existed! Maybe the teacher's not so great after all.
- The Party Invite - Jack's friend Rebecca is having a birthday party, but Jack's not invited! Does this mean they aren't friends anymore?
- The Extra Special Group - Jack has to leave his class to go to the special spelling group. Not everyone has to go. What if the other kids make fun of him?
- The Star Of The Week - Jack is chosen to be the Star of the Week at school, but he wants to be a good friend too. Can he do both?